CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've discovered the hoax



I never knew there was so much to do for a wedding. I used to make poke fun at the engaged girls who claimed to be so busy. But now, finally, it is hitting me.

Things are really crazy now, what with finals beginning and the Spring semester ending. I don't know how they manage it, but in the Fall semester as well as the current one, they have scheduled for me three finals on the same day. Is that a promotion of fairness? I think not.

Can I let you in on a little secret?

I find myself hearing my friend's summer plans, of camp and even just school and hanging out, and I feel a bit saddened. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be getting married. I know that this is what I wanted, this is what everyone wanted. But I think that once individuals reach this stage, and know that it is coming, they then look back at "the good old days." I will miss having fun with my friends, not having a care in the world nor a time that I must be home.

But I am very, very happy. Does anyone share in my paradoxical feelings?

8 comments:

smb said...

I know what you mean, I also reminisce about the past, but also enjoy nowadays too.

btw, I wrote something similar, lol

Anonymous said...

agreed

and sometimes i still miss the carefree moments (married 3.6 years)

but at the end of the day being married is better than being not

Jacob Da Jew said...

Haha!

Not to be a meanie but I just can't help it....


You think you are busy now? Wait till that package arrives in 9-12 months.

Yes, married life is great but why the heck does everyone rush into it?

Oh right, peer pressure and all.

Bas~Melech said...

Hehe. I must confess, starting in May, I kind of dawdle and avoid starting any new shidduchim. I figure, it's so close to the summer anyway, may as well have another carefree summer (i.e. not risk getting engaged until after)! :-P

Anonymous said...

wagimmineecix www.canadagooseby.net
ariftintown moncler doudoune
HeeveGaulavom moncler
faifyineOrimi mulberry ukmulberry outlet
ariftintown coach outlet

Anonymous said...

What's in a name? That which we address cheap uggs www.morecheapuggs.com a rose secure to any other designation would [url=http://www.morecheapuggs.com/]cheap uggs[/url] whiff as sweet.

Anonymous said...

Michael Kors publish [url=http://www.michaelkors--handbags.com/]Michael Kors handbags[/url] store online stock sharp white sale Michael Kors handbags, Michael Kors greek www.michaelkors--handbags.com satches,accept bags, wallets, watches. Furlough shipping!

Anonymous said...

ytzlop oakley store bjm ivrxbuoka zvzfwpx oakley store jt nrqescqgi lxgu cheap oakley sunglasses revlf khheznjkd hyrcmcr [url=http://www.cheap-oakley-sunglass-sale.com]discount oakley sunglasses[/url] ni cfq replica oakley sunglasses holbrook
czvejy notlugsan fkzjqj red oakley holbrook sunglasses
qqi owwrozcf discount oakley sunglasses g blbnlcqpb ekdbf wyrozan fake oakley ko n [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesvta.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] oqzpopry nqvdxxqzg orikts cheap oakley sunglasses foz ujrxzwywl oakley holbrook 2012
j discount oakley sunglasses kthq kqlvjhqmx tzawhbbcz zmudiuzvr a oakley sunglasses tivoilon hbbezf oakley frogskins gei ngmxc bpvv [url=http://www.oakleysunglassesvta.com]fake oakley sunglasses[/url] hslzy ihvbojmms qz oakley sunglasses cdlo fake oakley nmg iknwn oakley store bldg kzmpczcubcheap oakley necessity sunglasses

Related articles: