CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Welcome

So, here I am. Posting. I've been a blog reader for some time now. And a definite internet lurker. And I just feel like I have things to say. Now, here is a little bit about me. I am an eighteen year old girl who is just back from Seminary is Israel. I am a "BY" ish type girl, though not the regular boring stereotypical type. I like to think of myself as different. Special. Maybe we will just stick with different. But I am now home and officially "on the market". Oh yes. And busy too, with school and work.

So who am I? I'm that girl in your Science class. I'm the girl down the block. The girl you went to school with. The girl you remember from camp. I'm the average, teenage jewish-frum girl. And you know me. Or do you??

2 comments:

halfshared said...

Cool welcome to blogland. It can be fun and exciting...enjoy your journey.

Bas~Melech said...

Welcome! I like new frum female bloggers :)